DOES YOUR HOME NEED REPAIR?
If so, the Linn County Home Repair Program may be able to help!
This program helps low to moderate income homeowners make necessary repairs to their home by offering loans with 0% interest, and no monthly payments.
To see if you qualify to apply to the program, download the Preliminary Phone Assessment Form 2014, fill it out, and return it using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Do I Income Qualify?
- To qualify to apply for a Home Repair Loan, you must be a low to moderate income homeowner. The gross annual income of all members living in the household must be below the limit by household size indicated in the Preliminary Phone Assessment Form 2014.
Rehabilitation loan funds can be used to:
- Repair a home to a safe, healthy, and decent condition
- Repair or replace items to reduce maintenance and operating costs
- Adapt a home for accessibility
- Exterior appearance upgrades
- Loan recording fees, title insurance
- Lead paint, asbestos, or mold inspections
How does the loan work?
- No interest is charged on the loan and there are no out of pocket fees.
- No monthly payments
- Loans have a 30 year term
- Loans are recorded as a Lien against your property
- Home Repair Loans are funded with Federal Community Development Block Grant Funds.
- Loans are repayable when the house is sold, the house changes ownership, or the owner no longer lives in the house.
In addition to providing home repair loans, we also provide you with:
- Free consultation on the use of sustainable materials and/or systems in your home
- Assistance in evaluating your home to determine needed repairs
- Assistance in selecting a contractor to perform the work
- Payments to the contractor directly
To see if you qualify to apply to the program, download and print the Preliminary Phone Assessment Form 2014, fill it out, and mail it to:
Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services
257 SW Madison Ave
Corvallis, OR 97333
Or call 541-752-7220 Ext. 300 or 800-403-0957 Ext. 300
Or Fax it to: Attn: Housing Rehab, 541-752-5037
This program is provided in partnership with local governments in Linn County.