WNHS, a private, nonprofit community development corporation, located at 257 SW Madison Avenue, Corvallis, OR 97333, is hereby inviting proposals for various phases of construction at Sycamore Apartments and South Corvallis Townhouses II.
Four (4) RFPs are available and open for proposals. Interested parties who meet the qualifications listed in each RFP can submit proposals for multiple RFPs. The work will include (links below open RFP documents):
- Siding and window replacement, and painting (Sycamore ONLY);
- Membrane roof removal and installation (Duro Last, Sycamore ONLY);
- Membrane roof removal and installation (TPO, Sycamore ONLY); and
- Design build site drainage improvements (Sycamore and South Corvallis Townhouses II).
Proposals are due no later than 5:00pm, Friday, August 10th, 2018 in WNHS’ business offices at 257 SW Madison Avenue, suite 113, Corvallis, OR 97333, Attention: Garrick Harmel, Director of Housing Development, RFP numbers to be defined. Email submissions are accept at:
The contract will be awarded to the contractor best meeting the selection criteria. This criteria includes but is not limited to:
- Lowest responsible bid, experience with working on federally funded projects,
- Experience with working with occupied units,
- Contractor not being disallowed to submit proposals on federally funded projects and
- Section 3 business concerns.
Owner reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or parts of proposals or to waive any informality in the proposals. Owner reserves the right to contract directly with other contractors for parts of this project.
This contract and the work it will carry out is being funded in whole or in part with funding from the
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development through the City of Corvallis Community
Development Block Grant or HOME reinvestment program.
WNHS extends equal opportunity to all persons and specifically encourages Section 3 businesses, minority, women-owned and emerging small businesses to access and participate in this and all of WNHS’s projects, programs and services. WNHS and its contractors will not discriminate against any person(s), employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, political affiliation or marital status. WNHS fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information, go to: <https://w-nhs.org/about-wnhs/>