WNHS believes everyone should have access to healthy living, regardless of income level. As a result, WNHS provides services that bring health resources to its residents.
Healthy @ Home: Community Health Work/Health Navigation
Healthy @ Home is a home-based health and wellness program, helping to connect health resources directly to residents. By signing up for the program, participants will have access to:
- Personal health coaching, with resident-set goals
- Help understanding paperwork and finding healthcare providers
- Assistance in signing up for benefits
- Nutrition & fitness education
- Diabetes or other chronic disease support
- Unlimited future Healthy@Home programs
Please call 541-720-7220 x316 to find out more. (Hablamos espanol)
Health Navigation Services
The primary goal of Health Navigation is to promote individual and community-wide health and well-being. By reaching people where they live, WNHS is in a unique position to create a “medical neighborhood” in which Health Navigators offer services and resources targeted to the needs of low-income individuals, including seniors and families, living in WNHS housing. Services will focus on:
- Enrolling WNHS residents in IHN-CCO and providing navigation support for the open enrollment process.
- Connecting residents with PCPCH accredited Medical Homes, helping residents to attend to preventative health appointments and screenings within the health care system.
- Addressing other social determinates of health such as financial stability, nutrition, access to early childhood education (and other education, GED, etc.) and healthy affordable housing.